Iits a bird, a plane, its the death of Deadm

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Iits a bird, a plane, its the death of Deadm

Postby Violated » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:06 am

Don't remember the last time i posted on the forums nor the last time i played CS1.6 and all seems lost in the Deadm World. CS server not up, no forum activity and looks like the last post Fluff made was over a year ago. It was bound to happen, though i think Deadm had a good run in the time i was here. Thought i would swing in and maybe touch base with anyone left and try and play a lil CS1.6 but unless im adding a wrong ip guess the server is gone now.
[boom]
[drunk]
:cds:
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Iits a bird, a plane, its the death of Deadm

Postby zippy01 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:17 pm

haha I decided to swoop in too, I really don't play cs1.6 anymore I gave it up a while ago and now I suck at it, This is nook if you remember me. but my steam is Nato now. I mainly play league of legends l4d/l4d2 minecraft but have all source games pretty much. I'd love to play anything with some of the old DMS players.
You were all so nice despite the fact that I was 12 and had a high voice haha, I'm on the dms steamgroup if you wanna play with me
zippy01_rules@hotmail.com
stand still so i can shoot you
NOOK
zippy01

Re: Iits a bird, a plane, its the death of Deadm

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Hey Vio, Hey nook,

The server's motherboard went bye bye a while back. It was empty most of the time so I didn't bother bringing it back online.

I would of updated the web page, but hey, I seem to be too lazy.. Odd how that works.

I can't say I have found any game I love as much as CS, more of an obsession for me. The only game I am even looking forward to is Borderlands 2.

Hope all is well.

P.S.

Love those animations you made Vio. They are still cool as hell.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to General