Compter lights

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Compter lights

Postby Dark Soldier » Tue May 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Well Im finally getting a new laptop! :D its a alienware m17x laptop with illuminated lights. Ive always thought id be cool to get the lights to be able to go with my music. I dont have the laptop quite yet but soon enough. Anyway would I be able to just use a program to run it our would I have to get speakers with those lights that change brightness with the power coming from the computer? Pretty much whats the cheapest way i would be able to do this? haha
Dark Soldier

Re: Compter lights

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Wed May 20, 2009 9:49 am

I am bot sure I understand exactly what you are asking.

Is it that your new laptop has lights on it. The lights do not blink or pulse. You want to know how to make them blink and pulse. Is that correct?
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby terrorizorpwns » Thu May 21, 2009 9:08 pm

if it comes with the lights already installed then it should come with the software for them and then you just go into like itunes or what ever you use to play your music and there should be an option to turn them on or off. i know on my computer the lights look pretty ill when i actuall remember that they are there and put them on but you shouldnt need extra speakers.
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby Dark Soldier » Fri May 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes, i have lights and they can pulse, but i dont think they can pulse to the music, there might be a progam that comes with it for that but im not sure, i still have to wait a week to 2 weeks to get it T.T
Dark Soldier

Postby terrorizorpwns » Fri May 22, 2009 7:35 pm

there should be a program for that if it comes with lights already installed but if not you can always just download one.
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby Dark Soldier » Sat May 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Do you know a program or where i can get one? i looked around but i dont want to pay for anything.
Dark Soldier

Return to General