a new kind of VOTE_KICK

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

a new kind of VOTE_KICK

Postby terrorizorpwns » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:21 pm

well since the old vote kick (back in the day) failed because people abused it mabee there could be a new 1 that costs credits (.5 - 1 credit) to use and if afterwards an admin checks it out that the person really was causing a problem than the credits would be refunded but if it was abuse than the vote kick privlige would be taken away from that player for a month and the credits wouldnt be refunded ( kinda like the credits are a deposit and the 1 month would be kinda like a gag but for voting)
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Re: a new kind of VOTE_KICK

Postby k1001001002002 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:29 pm

wouldn't that seem to be a bit TOO much work? O.o...and besides, wat happens if an admin isn't on? maybe we can do a thing like /vote. form there a second menu will open and there will be thigns like Slay or Kick and then when u choose 1 of the options, u can choose a player from the list. maybe it needs like at least 75 percent of the people to vote the same thing in order for the actual kicking or slaying to be executed. i dun kno O.o
k1001001002002

Postby Child-Of-Bodom » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:09 pm

idk i mean both have flaws on a count of too much work or weak spots and loop holes. the best thing possible is to just e able to have realli good admins ut then if ones not present they cant do anything. but if ur on at an unlucky time with ppl that arent usuals and they just team up to vote kick u then ur screwed. but the credits idea takes alot to make it work.
JoeyXXX 7 String
Child-Of-Bodom

Postby terrorizorpwns » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:39 pm

ya but admins cant always be there like yesterday it would have been perfect for vote kick a PLAYER who i will not name (HES NOT A REGULAR) came in and started dropping f-bombs and stuff and we told him that it was server rules not to cuss bu he was like f that and well u get the point that a vote kick woulda been good to get him out

terrorizorpwns

Postby Child-Of-Bodom » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 pm

yeah thats toot ru. but i guess thats wat i mean is either way there is a possible flaw or abuse possibility. We cant have an admin on alllllll the time so were screwed without the votekick sometimes.
JoeyXXX 7 String
Child-Of-Bodom

Postby terrorizorpwns » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:35 pm

ya and thats y every time the vote kick is used it would send an email to fluff letting hi know that it was used so that it can be checked into so that theres a way to catch ppl who are abusing

terrorizorpwns

Return to General