Things for sale

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Things for sale

Postby Violated » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:32 am

Well im not sure if fluffy would agree with this post or not so feel free to delete it.

Well just doing a little clean up around the place and in need of funds for a side project im working on (more on that later), but i have some items i would like to sell but im reluctant to sell them on ebay since they charge to post. I know its only a few cents but seems counter productive to pay to sell something when funds are low and no guarantee i can sell it for a reasonable price.

Well here goes, all prices are before shipping, buyer covers shipping charges, shipping quote ( 23831 ) if you don't know how to get a quote ask me and give me your zip code. I will post detailed pics for items of interest so ask for them if your serious also prices are not set in stone, make an offer (except for the last 3 games).

$45 - XBox, minor scratches, missing rubber feet, rarely played and in great condition. Comes with power cord, rca connection, 2 memory cards, 1 controller (I have opened this console in prep for a mod chip which i backed out of doing)

$40 - GameCube, black, minor scratches, #1 mem card door flap is bent, good condition. Comes with gameboy player adapter, power cord, rca connector, no controller. (Will drop the price down to $30 if you do not want the gameboy player adapter and $15 if you only want the gameboy player)

$30 - 8GB Verbatim USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Red, mint condition. (bought this and never used it)

$70 - SVP DC-12dx Camera, excellent condition. Comes with usb connector. (Here is all the specs) http://www.svp-tech.com/12dx/12dx.htm

ALL GAMES HAVE SCRATCHES UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, GAMES HAVE BEEN PLAY TESTED.
$10.00 - Two Worlds (360) Not in origonal case, have booklet
$10.00 - Comand and Conquer (360) Not in origonal case, have booklet
$20.00 - Enchanted Arms (ps3) Mint, no scratches
$20.00 - Dark Kingdom (ps3) Mint, no scratches
$10.00 - Call of Duty 3 (Wii) Not in origonal case, have booklet
$5.00 - Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood (xbox)
$5.00 - Soul Caliber 2 (gamecube) not in origonal case
$10.00 - The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (gamecube) near mint, no scratches

PC GAMES I DO NOT HAVE TO SHIP BUT CAN JUST SELL THE CD KEY AND THEN YOU OBTAIN THE GAME FILES ANOTHER WAY.
$15.00 - 5 Disc Medal of Honor War Chest (pc) CD keys are valid
$3.00 - Unreal Tournament 2004 (pc) can only sell the cd key as the disks are to damaged to read.
$2.00 - BattleField 1942 (pc) Not in origonal case, CD key is valid
$2.00 - BattleField Vietnam (pc) not in origonal case, CD key is valid
$2.00 - Black Hawk Down (pc) not in origonal case, CD key is valid

THESE GAMES I DON'T REALLY WANT TO SELL SINCE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH BUT IF YOU PAY THE ASKING PRICE I WILL
$15.00 - Resident Evil 4 (gamecube)
$20.00 - Ikaruga (gamecube)
$20.00 - Shadow of the colossus (ps2)

i HAVE A COUPLE OF OTHER ITEMS BUT DOUBT ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED
$5.00 - Linkskey 2port KVM Switch
$5.00 - Microsoft 4port wired base station MN-100 Router
$7.00 - 1GB Micro SD card (with adapter to standard size SD)
$15.00 - Paul Jazdin Skull Watch, needs a new battery.
$5.00 - GameDR motorized disc cleaner
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Return to General