bye everyone!

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

bye everyone!

Postby zippy01 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:29 pm

i was banned... even tho i didnt tk anyone on airfight cause i wasnt driving the time some1 died but o well now i can spend more time on super hero mod...so bye again me saddy:(((( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
zippy01_rules@hotmail.com
stand still so i can shoot you
NOOK
zippy01

Postby Kane » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:39 pm

Really ? You got banned? Honestly no one noticed... there was no Nook was banned message.. We all thought you left =/ Best thing you can do is email fluffy about it, admin@deadm.com
Kane

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:53 am

Two things:
First, Please do not post about bans in the forums. Please email admin@deadm.com instead.

Second, You are not banned. I can find no record of you being banned. Your name and SteamId do not appear in any ban lists used by the server. No log files show you being banned.

If you still think you are banned you can email your Steamid to admin@deadm.com and we can look it up for you.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby zippy01 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:08 am

hmmmmm i wondered about that cause the server crashed after saying "you have been added to the banned list"

it might have to do with my brother cause he said something about added to a ignore list or something like that (also are you talking about the steam id as the one that you use to add to your friends list?)

:D still hope yet
NOOK
zippy01

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 am

I will look into this, but that type of message comes from the anti-cheating software. Which means it thinks you are up to no good.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby zippy01 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:41 pm

that cheating thing hates me first kicking me now banning me im gonna kill it someday then i can b happy :evil: :)
NOOK
zippy01

Return to General