wierd creapy supid things

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

wierd creapy supid things

Postby zippy01 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:34 am

the wierdest thing happened to me today and the creapyist about 3 days ago the lock on my bathroom door broke but i was taking a shower and my(thinks he was) friend walks in and starts talking to me, i tell him to go away he says'dont worry i cant see anything tho the curtain. bla bla bla yah were not friends anymore. speaking of this whats the weirdest/creapist/supidest thing that happened to you?
zippy01_rules@hotmail.com
stand still so i can shoot you
NOOK
zippy01

Re: wierd creapy supid things

Postby Maks » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:43 am

Dear Diary,

Today I saw the weirdest thing. Some guy called zippy posted something about a friend of his and their
adventures in the bathroom. At first it startled me. I just froze for a sec. Then I realized, it was a dejá vú.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Dark Soldier » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:08 pm

LMAO i went through some paranormal stuff though. one time in the woods a dark shadow cloud thing was walkn behind a tree and a lady appered that looked something like peach from brawl and pulled out a knife then disappered. both me and my friend saw it and my friend had little cuts on his arm. another time i was dirtbiking and for about a second i couldnt do anything: breath, blink, swallow, you name it. also the bike felt like it was drifting off the trail. it seemed like someone took over me and was trying to kill me...

yeah... weird times... weird times... :twisted: ... dun dun dun
Dark Soldier

Postby zippy01 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm

dark ur mom was doing that to u wierd how i know dont u think?
:cds:
NOOK
zippy01

Postby Dark Soldier » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 pm

come again?
Dark Soldier

Postby zippy01 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:51 pm

:twisted: :p no
NOOK
zippy01

Postby Dark Soldier » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:30 pm

LOL
Dark Soldier

Postby SpongeBob » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:50 pm

This gets Graphic. Read on. Enjoy!

I worked at Target for about 9 months. One night I worked in the area called "Softlines" which is the clothing department. I was with another friend I worked with and we had to put back the womens "panties/braws". Side not that is the worst possible thing because you can never find the rack they need to be put on with the correct sign. And so two older women walk back to the area and say to each other "It seems like I go through these so fast, the just keep stretchin out." She refers to the braws. I would say that is the craziest, scariest, funniest and oddest (if that is a word) thing I have heard.

I would tell a second story but that may be to much. It happened at Target.
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby Chris_in_Jersey » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:02 am

ok this is a good one. funny, scary, and all around strange.

i was up in my school about 25 miles from my house right, and my towns school (not the school i was in) get's a written bomb threat in the girls bathroom. the school called my house and left an automated message saying that i was the main suspect.... THEY SENT ME TO THE SCHOOL THAT WAS 25 MILES AWAY AND THEY THINK I DID IT?!?!!?!? not to mention in the GIRLS bathroom, i'm a guy in case their records are inaccurate.... anyway, i got this message and nobody did anything about it.... my school system sucks.... thank you you've been a wonderful audience.
when it comes to cs all i have to say is "OW"

helping the winners lose and the losers continue losing

cling_crash aka hawk-eye mehawk aka chris aka zar'roc and possably more.....
Chris_in_Jersey

Postby Violated » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:34 pm

I was unofficially mistaken as the 2002 DC Beltway sniper which the crimes where actually committed by John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo.

At 1am i was headed to a friends house sum 7 miles away and the only means of transportation i had was a razor scooter, so i jumped on for the long trip. When i came to inclines in the road i would carry the scooter over my shoulder till i got to the top. Well i saw a vehicle pass by, didn't think anything of it, about 2min later i saw the same vehicle pass by again, thought it was a little odd but didn't pay any attention. Well about another 2min later saw the exact same car drive by and saw the driver starring at me really hard and i started to get a little wierded out but i continued down the road. About 5min later all of a sudden im bathed in light from behind my heart jumps and i turn around. Low and behold i see 3 police vehicles with the lead car using his spotlight on me. He sits there for a good 60 seconds and then slowly creeps up next to me while still keeping the spotlight in my eyes. He then says how's it going, we got a report about a guy walking down the road with a rifle over his shoulder. I quickly say O! No! just a scooter see, he then responds, yeah i can see that, they quickly left after telling me to be careful.

So the police never officially said the report was in reference to the DC Beltway sniper attacks but it sure seemed like it.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby SpongeBob » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Interesting tales
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby CDS-101 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:21 am

When I was in highschool I was talking to a female classmate of mine, we had been studying in the library in the after hours of class, it was about 5 pm and the school was pretty much empty, we were walking on our way out of the school just small-talking about a grumpy biologyteacher whom we both had a shared hatred of, when we pass the toilets she just, out of nowhere, asks me with a cheery smile on her face "So are you gonna drag me inside a stall and rape me?"
I just answered, somewhat shocked, "Nope, I dont think so..." then the conversation went back to normal, she continued talking about the teacher we hated, she never mentioned it again and I never asked her about it. Bizarre humor wasn't really her thing either and in my opinion we didn't know eachother good enough to joke about stuff like that, sometimes I wonder if she might have been serious about it :?
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:21 am

Oh my gosh, look everyone, CDS IS ALIVE!!!! YEAH =D>

OOO, and he has a Bear Stearns commentary as a signature.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby CDS-101 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:55 am

Oh i am actually zombie-CDS
that quote goes for all of them :)
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby zippy01 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:30 pm

wow poeple posted on my subject yay me i cool 8)
NOOK
zippy01

Next

Return to General