A must read. Fluff.

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

A must read. Fluff.

Postby SpongeBob » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:07 pm

So I took a guess at my password from man probably 2 years ago and bingo first try I get it correct. What luck right? Many of you don't know me or nobody thats fine. Fluffy knows me well from only CS. I am Spongebob former player at deadm. I won't be boring with this at all. I wanted to say Hello FluffyKitty! My old CS friend. How have you been? I see well with the servers. I'm doing good myself I am going to start college in two months have high hopes of becoming an Architectural Engineer. I bet Fluffy from the time you met me and banned me for my hot head that I would do such a career move or you don't care. That's how I am. Oh also I cannot forget my other two old friends Maks, and Shabby! You guys good?
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby Travis » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:28 am

Dang, I almost forgot about Maks and Shabby until u mentioned 'em. Man where have all the 'classic' players gone :shock: :(
DJ T is here, have no fear!
Travis

Postby PeanutNL » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:00 am

I think most of them are banned.. I was a regular player on deadm.. But now I cant play on it anymore
PeanutNL

Postby Maks » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:13 am

I'm still alive :twisted:
I wish you much succes with your new education spongebob!
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:11 pm

Good to hear from you sponge. As far as I know sponge you are not banned, at least I have no knowledge of it. Email your steamid and I can look it up.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby SpongeBob » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:39 pm

Naw, I haven't been banned since that one time when I had admin and got a little ticked off or a lot. I played the server last night Fluff. Fun nice maps I played. Not used to the gravity at all anymore. I've moved back to when I first started playing on the server years and years ago. Thanks Maks. I will do my best kick butt in school and my goal is to be rich but doesn't everyone want to be rich now days with the outrageous gas prices.
>>---(^o^)--> I used to beat fluffy at CS.
SpongeBob

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:49 pm

Aw yes I remember that. You had admin and were slaying and kicking players that killed you. That was only a 6 hour ban though. It also triggered the server's, "Admin Rules of Conduct" policy.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby ShabbyBoy » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:23 am

Good to know you're still out there Sponge.
I havn't been very active on DeadM lately either, busy with school (I finally graduated!), work (Collecting money for my vacation to Crete with a bunch of friends) and a lot of party's! Now that I have vacation, I hope to play some more CS again (especially DeadM of course), altough I realise I've said this a couple of times before O:)
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Return to General