Increasing Popularity

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Increasing Popularity

Postby Imaninja » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:08 pm

So pretty much deadm is a great server and mod and great community and I love it. Only problem is that there is not enough people on the server, not close to as much as there used to be.

So Lately many of you have probably seen the Ooorgle tag on my name. Its not a clan, but a gaming community with some uwc3, deathmatch and war3 servers. So I was just randomly thinking that we should try to set up some deal with eachother's communitys to link them, gaining popularity for both. So we've been looking for sites that can set up banner links to us, and we do the same for them. This increases activity between the communities. So we could at least do that and hopefully that could help revive deadm a bit.

So yea, Fluff, if you wanna try and work something like this out, come to #Ooorgle on irc, were normally chillin there. Of course any1 else is also welcome to come.

I'm not exactly coordinating this with Ooorgle (I'm just a server admin), but I was thinking that what they are doing with other clans would be sweet to do with this community.

Any thoughts?
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

-Jim Elliot
Imaninja

Return to General