A Few New Features and Minor Changes

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

A Few New Features and Minor Changes

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:48 am

I just uploaded the following changes to the main server:

- Flare gun
The m3 portion now does more damage and has increased range than a standard m3 shotgun. It now costs 2 credits. Fear all the noobs running around with it. 8)

- Blimp
The blimp now shoots Drunk Missiles in place of RPG's. When you press the secondary fire the blimp drops a flare. Each flare fired costs 1 ammo point. Each drunk missile fired costs 1 ammo point.

- nominate
When you say nominate in chat it will open a menu of maps on the server. By selecting a map you "nominate" that map to be in the next map vote. Up to 5 of the most nominated maps (nomiated during the current map) will appear in the map vote toward the end of the game. Nominate will only show maps that have not been played within the last 18 hours to prevent the same maps getting nominated over and over.

- rockthevote
When said in chat will start a time period where if 70% of the players say rockthevote a map vote will be started and the map changed. If someone has a special weapon rockthevote will not work.

- /top15
Now displays the players ranking according to the ingame stats. The list includes ALL players on the server. This is different from the web stats that only show the top 150 players on the server.
Last edited by FluffyKitty.deadm on Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:20 pm

I forgot to mention for commands entered into chat use of a preciding '/' is optional now. So 'help' is the same as '/help' and 'top15' = '/top15', etc.

This should help simplify things for newbies.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby Maks » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:11 pm

The new flaregun is goooooooood. I'm gonna definately buy it more then the old one. Why.. I'm gonna buy one now :twisted:
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby CDS-101 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:05 am

How many times more powerful is it? Still 100?? (plz not)
*scared*
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:24 pm

It is running about 12 times more powerful right now. This amount may still change, but seems somewhat balanced at the moment.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:12 pm

I just uploaded the following changes to the Flare gun:

- Flare gun now has more ammo (more adjustments up/down may still be required)
- Each shot of the m3 shotgun takes 1 from special weapon ammo.
- Once all special weapon ammo is expended the m3 shot does normal damage for a m3 shotgun.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to General