New in game stat commands

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

New in game stat commands

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:48 am

Since so many people have been requesting in game statistics I have started developing a custom stats program. Kills/deaths from special weapons and kamikazi are not counted in the stats. Where possible I have tried to use the same commands that statsme uses.

The following commands can be typed in chat:

/stats - Opens a menu that allows you to select which statistic report to view. This differs a bit from statsme verison of /stats.

/me - Shows a summary of who you did damage to. Where you hit them (as a percentage of all hits against that player). Total number of hits and total damage inflicted. This information is cleared at the end of the round.

/top15 - Displays the web based psychostats

/statsme - Displays your stats for the current map.

/rankstats - Displays your stats for the server.

/hp - Reprints to chat information about: who killed you, weapon used, damage they inflicted and where. Damage you inflicted and where. Attackers remaining armor and health. Number of times you killed each other on the current map. This information is cleared at the end of the round.

/map - (The name of this command may change.) Displays all the players you attacked on the current map.

/rank - Displays your ranking on the server across all maps.

At the end of each round the following metrics for the round are displayed:

MVP - Most Valuable Player. The player that has earned the most skill points for the round is awarded MVP. Skill is calculated by taking into account all aspects of games play (not just K/D ratios).

Most Deadly - The player that has inflicted the most total damage on the enemy for the round.

Most Abused - The player that received the most damage from the enemy during the last round.

As time progresses I will add more stats. If there are any stats you want tracked please feel free to post them here.
Last edited by FluffyKitty.deadm on Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:34 am

/rank now shows your rank for the entire server across all maps. Also shows the percentage of players you are better than.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Return to General