Zombie Movie

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Zombie Movie

Postby Violated » Sat May 13, 2006 7:25 pm

Wanted to post about this cause i know i have missed some steam news updates but a while back i remember some news about a short film made by 2 of the developers of HL they said they were going to release it through steam, so i waited and waited and finally it's here. Open steam go to games and there should be a new tab called "Media" and inside is Zombie Movie among a few other previews. This film is about 15min long was entered in "sundance filmfestival" <- or some other film festival, it won best horror comedy i believe. 3 guys (well used to be 4 ) in a car driving untill it runs out of gas and now they are trapped in the car with zombies surrounding them to prevent an escape. I have to admit it was pretty funny ( at times a sick kind of funny ).
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby CDS-101 » Sun May 14, 2006 5:26 am

thanks for the tip, im somewhat of a zombiemovie fan, that was a pretty entertaining movie, though its probably too brutal for most people, didnt know about that function in Steam btw, cool
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby Maks » Mon May 15, 2006 12:09 pm

I've watched the movie but I expected somewhat more than a combination of "Phoneboot & (Old) Dawn of the Dead"ish like movie. It was pretty funny though.
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Return to General