Long time no see :)

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Long time no see :)

Postby shrew.deadm » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:56 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say hello :) It's been a very long time since ive been around here and im sure there are only a few still here i used to play on deadm with, but those people are definitly some of the best (or craziest) cs kids i've met.

A little update on myself. If any of you out there follow the competitive Counter-Strike scene at all you may have heard of www.gotfrag.com. For a long time now i've been working for the site, doing coverage for multinational LAN events (CPL, ESWC...) and covering CAL-Invite league online. After alot of hard work and effort i was recently promoted to CAL-Invite Department Manager. I hook up HLTV, Scorebots, and produce online scoreboards for match coverage. With an audience in the thousands I'm very excited :) Recently i was sent to cover GGL Transatlantic Showdown in downtown New York City, that was definitly an expierience. I've gotten familiar with the in's and out's of the professional gaming business and am glad to see it growing stronger every year.

Great to see Deadm is still going strong! Shabby, Maks, i see your still being.... yourselves. Fluffy, can't believe it, to have stayed around this long without variance in your overall goal of a server is simply awesome. Playing on Deadm for 2 - 3ish years shaped my whole counter-strike outlook. It got me into something fun to do besides scrimming all day and was cool just to kick back with some friends and bounce around.

Leave a message here and definitly drop me a message if you can, i'd love to hear from some of you :)

Peace, Shrew

shrewmail@gmail.com
PM Shrews on gotfrag.com
PM Shrews on #gotfrag @ irc.gamesurge.net
-Shrew -=Former Admin=-

shrew@deadm.com
shrew.deadm

Postby ShabbyBoy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:33 am

OEH YEAH! This is getting cool 8) More inspiration to play more CS again :P
Cool stuff you've done I see.

Litlle update on myself:
After I stopped playing CS again a few months ago, I went to a looooooooooot of party's with Maks and friends. I had a girlfiend for 5 months (not anymore since the 27th of march) so I didn't have any spare time anymore. Now I'm free again, what means that I have a lot of spare time to fill up with CS again 8) .

Anyway, I look forward to kill you again shrew :twisted:
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby CDS-101 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:53 pm

You should come back some time, we need someone to put those evil dutch people where they belong :D
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby ShabbyBoy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:38 am

CDS-101 wrote:You should come back some time, we need someone to put those evil dutch people where they belong :D

Yeah! All over the world! 8)
Violated wrote:Put the whip down fuff, thats's it put it down, no no what are you doing ouch stop, stop.
ShabbyBoy

Postby Violated » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:03 pm

thats it shabbs fill the lonely void in your life with counter strike
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Maks » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:08 pm

Speaking of experience vio? :)
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby CDS-101 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:32 pm

ShabbyBoy wrote:
CDS-101 wrote:You should come back some time, we need someone to put those evil dutch people where they belong :D

Yeah! All over the world! 8)

in jail!!
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby Calamari » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:53 pm

lol nick, decided to check out the forums myself, kinda weird. Hey to everyone that remembers me :)
Calamari

Postby Maks » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:08 pm

Oh i do :)
to bad your back :cry:
Maks

Postby CDS-101 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:02 am

Calamari wrote:lol nick, decided to check out the forums myself, kinda weird. Hey to everyone that remembers me :)

i remember the first time i saw you on the server, the map was called battlefield_rush, you used the heatseeker and scored 81-0 or something, i had no idea about the special weapons thingee and thought you were some crazy hacker 8)
CDS-101

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:06 am

CAL!!!!!! <33333!!!!
SHREW!!!<3333!!!!

Its been sooo long! Good to see you all again. So Shrew, sounds like ur doing great, thats sweet. :D

And btw, IM HALF DUTCH TOO MUAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Postby CDS-101 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:21 am

Demolition Man (Imaninja) wrote:And btw, IM HALF DUTCH TOO MUAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:

that explains a lot 8)
CDS-101

Postby Maks » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:33 pm

At least he ain't a swiss..
Maks

Postby CDS-101 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:11 am

you .. it.. i will... ill show you!! one day i will get my revenge!!! *shakes fist against the sky like an evil dictator*
CDS-101

Postby Demolition Man (Imaninja) » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:29 am

I was an evil dictator once........... 8)
I like chicken, I like liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix, Please deliver!
Demolition Man (Imaninja)

Next

Return to General