Who still plays

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Who still plays

Postby bigdawg » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:45 pm

Any old deadman players still playing cs. If so look for me,,, Bigdawg,,,,, im getting back into it after all these years. I also purchased global offensive, source and condition zero.
bigdawg

Re: Who still plays

Postby Violated » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:30 am

WOW i still remember my login info. Been so long since the deadm days but every once and a while i visit the site and remember the good ol' days and all the fun i had playing with all of you people. Sooo surprised to see the site still up after all this time of inactivity.

I vaguely remember you Bigdawg but it has been a long time. I dont play CS anymore in fact i rarely play any games these days. Usually its all work and no play for me over the years. I am glad every once and a while to see some former deadm players pop in and touch base every once in a while it really makes me feel Fluffy brought a handful of us together even though we do not really keep in touch all that often but it shows deadm even if Fluff ment for this to happen really had an affect on people and i am pleased to have been apart of it even if it was only for a short time in the overall life of deadm.

I have been in and out of things since my rain of terror here at deadm worked at KFC, worked at a computer repair shop, and currently am dairy manager at my local Food Lion .. Have not found that significant other we all seek so no wife or kids at the moment. Pretty much like all of us just surviving day by day. Games havent fell out of my life completely latest game i have been playing is Fallout 4 before that i did some Diablo 3 and before that World of Warcraft. I really would like to get back into playing with you Bigdawg and some of the old deadm regulars.

Glade to see you Bigdawg, i love seeing people deadm has made an impression on and knowing at the very least people are still alive. Im gonna give it some thought/effort to login to my steam and touch base with everyone and maybe pick up a game or two to get those old fun feelings back like i used to have back during the deadm days. Oce again glad to hear from you and hope our paths will cross once again Bigdawg and that goes for everyone else.
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Violated » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Also just noticed Bigdag you live in VA ... i also live in VA, Colonial Heights, Chester area ... where are you from?
"I will slaughter you like a wolf among lambs, the seas will run red!, with the blood of my enemies!!."
Violated
Server Admin
Server Admin

Postby Sheo » Thu May 26, 2016 1:18 pm

I miss this server :(
Sheo

Postby Maks » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Peek-a-boo :twisted:
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby bigdawg » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:03 am

Look me up guys. Just started playing the old cs version. Don't play cs go.. names Bigdawg 243. Pic is of a grey pit bull. Looking for a server like deadman to play in. Haven't found a good server yet. Been looking for a week.
bigdawg

Postby bigdawg » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:10 am

I'm from a little hillbilly town from southwest va violated. Actually just now got high speed internet. That's why I'm getting back into it. My ping is actually in the 30's and 40's instead of 200's. Me and my dad crow use to play on his pc on dial up back in the day. Crow doesn't have access to high speed at the moment. We both live deep in the mountains. Lol, I miss playing with all u guys. Hit me has a laptop now, i think he is like crow, retired. Which is crows brother and my uncle.
bigdawg

Return to General