Offical Date of Death

Post general conversations and topics here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Offical Date of Death

Postby Hit~Me » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 am

Anyone know the date of death for deadman? Fluff?
Hit~Me
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Offical Date of Death

Postby Citrik » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Heartbroken. Had some great times with you boys. wish we could all get together and have another go of it. great times with Crow Hit-Me Violated and countless others. Gonna miss it. Hadnt played in about 4 years but went to today to find it was gone. Hope you guys are all doing well.
Citrik

Postby terrorizorpwns » Mon May 16, 2011 1:55 pm

:( man i havent been on in years and this is what i log on to RIP DEADM good times guys
-=D.A.=-TeRrOrIzOr^LdR N&I

terrorizorpwns

Postby CDS-101 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:53 am

I've been meaning to swoop by and post in case this forum disappears. I spent a significant amount of my spare time between 2004-02 to 2007-02 on the server and whenever I think back of those years this place pops to mind. I have some great memories. I still find myself playing imaginary games of twintowers, mario, csde-gimlirats and so on occasionally. A few months ago a repairman working outside my job window made a sound that was very similar to that of the servers grappling hook, for a split second, I feared that fluffy kitty would swoop through the window and gun me down with an AK-47! So many good times, I wish it could have gone on forever. Thanks to fluffy, must have been a lot of work and money to keep it going.
CDS-101

Postby CDS-101 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:54 am

And Hit-Me, you will always be a filthy hacker, just so you know.
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby AJ|GeRmAn » Mon May 30, 2011 7:10 pm

HeyHey, what a coincidence that I pop in a few days later, just thought of playing with you guys as well and decided to look if the forums still exist :P
I as well miss the good old times playing cs on them fun maps with you guys, i can especially relate to the times when we played during the holidays where we had those special map packs :P
I still have some of the guys on my friendslist but don't know if anyone else can remember me :P I don't even know if this was my in game name back then, but i played from 2008 till the server was shut down after it was relocated for a short time.
Just some people i want to mention that i remember really well: Fluffy, Crow, Hit-Me, DrunkNative, Kane, Zappy, K, rpc, a bullet, Darkykins, Cling, Scarface, Grimreaper, Manek, Breezy, Mugen-Guy, Red Army, Stuartsirnight, and everyone i can't remember atm; had to get some from Kane's friendslist because they or I got deleted :P
Would be cool to play once together again, haven't played in a while myself...
AJ|GeRmAn

Postby FluffyKitty.deadm » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Hey Guys,

Sorry but I do not know the actual death date. The last move was to a server I was hosting. I kept the deadm going until the server fried its motherboard. Attendance was so spotty I never invested the time to replace the server.

It is good hearing from you guys again. I must say I still have not found a game I enjoyed as much as CS. Good times, I miss them sometimes.

Wait.. Did CDS say he has a JOB??? No, No, sorry I can not believe that.

Well enjoy and I hope all is well.
- Fluffy Kitty.deadm

All things Fluffy are not soft
FluffyKitty.deadm
Site Admin

Postby CDS-101 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 am

Mucking around in peoples teeth. It combines my love of causing pain with earning a paycheck. It does seem like one of the last professions that will be moved into the realm of computers so hopefully I can do it for a few years before they become self aware and move to replace us 8)
Once more, thanks for all the hard work and good time.
Goku reeled in horror. Hitler continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found A GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.
CDS-101

Postby mastergohan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Just though I'd pop in, it was great playing with all of you over the years. I'll miss this place :(
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Postby Fa- » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:05 pm

<3 old memories.
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' ¤~ http://www.artofadam.com
Fa-

Postby Maks » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:26 am

Peek-a-Boo
Gutenmorgen :-s
Maks

Postby Travis » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 am

I see you Maks... [boom]
DJ T is here, have no fear!
Travis

Postby Monkeyboy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:10 pm

It's been a while and I wanted to see if anything was still here. Sadly, no. Lots of good memories though. I really enjoyed playing (and admining for a while) on this server. Like Fluffy, I haven't found anything that really captured me like CS and the deadm server. A distant second would be Borderlands 1 and 2, but a very distant second. In any case, thanks to everyone for a lot of good times and especially thanks to Fluffy for putting it all together.
When I want your opinion I will beat it out of you.
Monkeyboy

Postby mastergohan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 am

I swear, looking at this place is like opening a time capsule. Guys I feel old :( I wish we were all still running around blowing each other up and frying everything with napalm
"What I have shown you is reality...what you remember...that is the illusion!" -Sephiroth, ffVII
mastergohan

Return to General